Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Yet Another Snowfall

After last Sunday's snowfall, it began again yesterday and still continues.  We have about 18 inches now and this is a lot for this area.  Here are a couple of photos, these are also posted on my photo blog at Word Press.  The first is the hedge that runs beside our deck.

















The second is the path I  had my husband clear to the ground bird feeder.  It was getting impossible for me to trudge through the snow without having snow in my boots.

















And finally, here is the view to the west from our deck.  There are hills in the distance but they are not visible with the snow.  In the background are the lovely Garry Oaks at a heritage church.

















I really hope that this is the last snowfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed..