Friday, November 8, 2019

Running Away is Not The Answer

Yesterday I deleted this blog for the reason that a very undesirable site has linked itself with The Dappled Path.  My response is as it always is, that being flight.  I deleted the blog thinking that I had no other recourse but thankfully when you delete a Blogger blog in the spur of the moment, they give you time to change your mind and the blog can be restored as it was by me a few minutes ago.

I have worked years on this blog and was very disheartened and concerned about the undesirable site but I thought this morning, they linked to me, I did not link to them.  Their site brings traffic to this blog and since I am trying to show forth the Word of God, perhaps someone who came here from there has read something that touched them.  Perhaps they were convicted of their need for the Saviour.  Perhaps they were saved by grace through faith in Christ's redeeming precious blood and his taking upon himself the penalty for their sin.     I can only hope that this has been the case.

I can do nothing about that site but since they linked to me and not vice versa,  I will just carry on.  They are not visible on this blog and that is a good thing.

So onward and upward, and as I have said elsewhere, let the Lord God bring to this little blog those for whom it was intended.
_____________________________
vcg



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed..